- March 23rd–April 26th 2013
- Bill O'Neill teaches on civilians in PK operations in Pisa
Bill O'Neill taught a course on civilians in peacekeeping operations at the Scuola Sant’Anna, Pisa, Italy’s premier graduate faculty in public affairs.
- November 20th 2012
- Gender in the West Balkans and South Caucasus (New York)
A meeting to discuss gender and peace consolidation in the West Balkans and South Caucasus
- October 15th 2012
- Gender in Latin America and the Caribbean (New York)
A meeting to discuss the role of women in civil society and social movements in Latin America and the Caribean
- September 6th 2012
- Drug Traficking and Criminality (Paper)
A paper on Drug Trafficking Policies in Europe
- July 18th 2012
- Peacebuilding (New York)
A meeting to discuss the upcoming Report of the Secretary-General on Peacebuilding in the Aftermath of Conflict.
- June 29th 2012
- Human Rights and Conflict Resolution (New York)
A meeting on ways to improve linkages between human rights and conflict prevention efforts in the UN system.
- November 2nd–3rd 2011
- Emerging Powers and the UN (New York)
Two meetings on China's growing participation in multilateral peace operations, and the evolving debate within China on global norms such as the Responsibility to Protect.
- October 3rd 2011
- Food Security (New York)
A meeting exploring the causal relationship between food security and conflict while identifying cases of successful efforts to help prevent violent conflict related to food insecurity.
- June 21st 2011
- Enhancing Human Rights Standards in Peaeckeeping (New York)
A meeting bringing together civil society organizations from the four largest troop-contributing countries with UN staff to discuss ensuring unblemished human rights records among peacekeepers.
- March 22nd 2011
- Disaster Prevention and Recovery (New York)
A meeting on disaster reduction efforts following the 2015 expiration of the Hyogo Framework for Action.
- November 10th 2010
- Drug Trafficking (New York)
A meeting on international drug trafficking.
- November 6th 2009
- UN and Regional Organizations (New York)
A meeting on regional capacity and cooperation between the UN and regional organizations in the field of peace and security.
- November 2nd 2009
- Protection of Civilians (New York)
A meeting on UN approaches to and challenges faced in the implementation of protection of civilians mandates.
- October 22nd 2009
- AIDS, Security, and Conflict (New York)
A second meeting on the preliminary findings of the AIDS, Security and Conflict Initiative (ASCI).
- October 5th 2009
- UN Framework Team (New York)
A fourth meeting of a Learning Series undertaken for the UN Framework Team examined the links between water resources and conflict and approaches towards managing and mitigating disputes over water.
- July 2nd 2009
- AIDS, Security and Conflict (Geneva)
A consultation to discuss the early findings of the AIDS, Security and Conflict Initiative (ASCI).