Books by Fellows
Books published by recipients of SSRC fellowships.
- The Language of Contention: Revolutions in Words, 1688-2012
- Sidney Tarrow
- The Old Faith and the Russian Land: A Historical Ethnography of Ethics in the Urals
- 2009. Doug Rogers
- Making the Modern American Fiscal State: Law, Politics, and the Rise of Progressive Taxation, 1877–1929
- Ajay K. Mehrotra
- Rich People's Movements: Grassroots Campaigns to Untax the One Percent
- 2013. Isaac William Martin
- Medicine and the Saints
- August 2013.
Ellen Jean Amster
Science, Islam, and the Colonial Encounter in Morocco, 1877-1956
- Just Who Loses? Discrimination in the United States
- Free Market Tuberculosis: Managing Epidemics in Post-Soviet Georgia
Dr. Koch is a Pre-Dissertation and Dissertation Fellow alumna and has participated in multiple Eurasia Program workshops.
- Van Gogh on Demand: China and the Readymade
- 2013. Winnie Won Yin Wong
- Catholic Vietnam: A Church from Empire to Nation
- October 2012. Charles Patrick Keith
- Fevered Measures: Public Health and Race at the Texas-Mexico Border, 1848-1942