Books by Fellows
Books published by recipients of SSRC fellowships.
- Models of Economic Liberalization: Business, Workers, and Compensation in Latin America, Spain, and Portugal
- March 27, 2014. Sebastian Etchemendy
- On Scandal: Moral Disturbances in Society, Politics and Art
- July 13, 2009. Ari Adut
- Sharing the Sacred: Practicing Pluralism in Muslim North India
- January 28, 2010. Anna Barry Bigelow
- The Cultural Revolution at the Margins: Chinese Socialism in Crisis
- June 9, 2014. Yi Ching Wu
- The Sexual Life of English: Languages of Caste and Desire in Colonial India.
- May 2, 2012. Shefali Chandra
- Trance and Modernity in the Southern Caribbean: African and Hindu Popular Religions in Trinidad and Tobago
- December 18, 2011. Keith McNeal
- Workers and Welfare: Comparative Institutional Change in Twentieth-Century Mexico
- February 28, 2010. Michelle Lynn Dion
- Networks beyond Empires: Chinese Business and Nationalism in the Hong Kong-Singapore Corridor, 1914-1941
- August 2014.
Huei-Ying Kuo, Johns Hopkins University
- The Enculturated Gene: Sickle Cell Health Politics and Biological Difference in West Africa
- July 2011. Duana Fullwiley
- Hiroshima: The Origins of Global Memory Culture
- September 2014. Ran Zwigenberg