Books by Fellows
Books published by recipients of SSRC fellowships.
- Housing the New Russia
Dr. Zavisca's research was supported by an SSRC Eurasia Prorgam Title VIII Post-Doctoral Fellowship.
- Transpacific Field of Dreams: How Baseball Linked the United States and Japan in Peace and War
- Achieving Nuclear Ambitions: Scientists, Politicians, and Proliferation
- In God's Image: The Metaculture of Fijian Christianity
- On the Move: The Carribean since 1989
- Policing Egyptian Women: Sex, Law, and Medicine in Khedival Egypt
- Solidarity Transformed: Labor Responses to Globalization and Crisis in Latin America
- Sovereignty at the Edge: Macau and the Question of Chineseness
- Unraveling the Garment Industry: Transnational Organizing and Women's Work
- Secularism Soviet Style: Teaching Atheism and Religion in a Volga Republic
Dr. Luehrmann's work was supported in part by an SSRC Eurasia Program Title VIII Dissertation Award.