Custom-Made for Researchers
Ready-Made for Public Scholarship
Research AMP is a customizable research area mapping platform for academics who want to bridge disciplines and share their research with broader audiences. Designed to help scholars create an online hub for fostering research agendas that grow from communities of scholarly practice, Research AMP turns up the volume on your research, bringing it to the public’s ear. To explore Research AMP in action, visit the SSRC’s MediaWell and Just Tech platforms.
Ready to try Research AMP?
The SSRC is now accepting letters of interest to develop Research AMP partner sites. Selected applicants will receive $30,000 to build their own platform focused on a particular research question, topic, or theme.
Who is Research AMP for?
- Do you work in collaborative research environments?
- Are you looking for better ways to share research to policy makers, the media, or the public?
- Just looking for a tech-savvy way to share you and your network’s research?
Then Research AMP is for you.
Meet Research AMP
Powered by WordPress, Zotero, and PressForward
- Aggregate news articles and analysis
- Gather academic citations and create scholar profiles of your network
- Save content via a custom PressForward “Nominate This” browser plugin that’s linked to your Research AMP site
- Create a hub for scholars profiles, news, articles, and more around your research topics
- Curate your content for posting on the website with an easy-to-use back-end staging area
- Store your content in Research AMP’s WordPress feeds and Zotero library
- Use PressForward to publish your news and analysis on your Research AMP site
- Publish your citations from a linked Zotero collection into your RAMP’s “Citation Library”
- Release your own articles, expert analysis, and more to be featured side-by-side with other content
Need a customizable homepage, color scheme, and website name?
Research AMP does that and more, all while maintaining a consistent UX designed for public scholarship. Tailor your website through easy-to-use design features and skip having to worry about whether a non-specialist audience can access your work — Research AMP has it covered.
Drag-and-drop content layout options on your homepage
Customizable site branding, color scheme, and fonts
Pre-populated pages and navigation menus you can update
Header and footer layout options
Ready to try Research AMP?
The SSRC is now accepting letters of interest to develop Research AMP partner sites. Selected applicants will receive $30,000 to build their own platform focused on a particular research question, topic, or theme. Submit your LOI here.