“Analysis of Self-Reported Health in Commune Health Centers” assess the impact of investments in commune health centers (CHCs) funded by The Atlantic Philanthropies, the Vietnamese government, and other international donors. Using longitudinal data from the Viet Nam Population Health Programme Population Health Study, co-led by the SSRC’s Vietnam Program and the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences (VASS), the report examines the impact of investments on self-reported health status in 12 surveyed communes in Thai Nguyen, Khanh Hoa, and Vinh Long provinces.
To learn more about the Population Health Study and its findings, please see:
- Fact Sheet - Longitudinal Study of Population Health in Three Vietnamese Provinces
- Event - Policy Roundtable on Improving the Quality of Health Care at the Grassroots Level in Vietnam
- Report - What Makes for an Effective Commune Health Center?
- Report -Strengthening Commune Health Centers in Vietnam
- Policy Brief - Working Toward a Healthy Vietnam: Key Policy Messages from the VASS-SSRC Project
This report is also available on The Atlantic Philanthropies website.
- Analysis of Self-Reported Health in Commune Health Centers
- Tanur, Judith M.
- Social Science Research Council, November 2016
- Tanur, Judith M., Analysis of Self-Reported Health in Commune Health Centers (Social Science Research Council, November 2016).