"Prevention: The Challenge of Theory and Practice"
- Making Prevention Everyone’s Business: Lessons Learned from Disaster Risk Reduction, Nuclear Nonproliferation, and Public Health
- Aligning Agendas: Drugs, Sustainable Development, and the Drive for Policy Coherence
- The Sendai Framework for Disaster Risk Reduction as a Tool for Conflict Prevention
- Atrocity Prevention in a Nutshell: Origins, Concepts and Approaches
- The Humanitarian Implications of Non-Conventional Violence in the Northern Triangle of Central America and Mexico
- Gender and Elections: Temporary Special Measures Beyond Quotas
- The State of Security Council Reform