Mame-Penda Ba is deputy dean of the Faculty of Law and Political science and professor of political science at Gaston Berger University of Saint-Louis–Senegal. She received her “agrégation,” which is the highest teaching diploma in the French system, in political science. Prof. Ba is currently the Scientific Director of the PhD program on Political Science. She also heads the Laboratoire d'analyse des sociétés et pouvoirs / Afrique-Diasporas (Research Laboratory on Societies and Powers Africa/Diaspora, LASPAD). Her research interests cover political sociology of religion, the analysis of public policies, gender studies, and the social genesis and dynamics of the State in Africa.
- Sait Matty Jaw, University of The Gambia, Gambia
- Lassana Cassama, Universidade Lusófona da Guiné, Guinea Bissau
- Pape Chérif Bertrand Bassene, Gaston Berger University, Senegal
- Rachid Id Yassine, Gaston Berger University, Senegal
- Jean Alain Goudiaby, University Assane Seck, Senegal
- Nyimasata Camara, University of The Gambia, Gambia