The SSRC was commissioned by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) to convene a Technical Consultation on Methods & Systems for the Assessment and Monitoring of Secual Violence and Exploitation in Conflict Situations in New York City, December 15-16, 2005. The goal was to recommend next steps for designing and piloting a standardized system. This report summarizes the major themes discussed during the consultation.
- PART ONE: SUMMARY OF OVERVIEW OF SVE IN CONFLICT
- PART TWO: DATA COLLECTION AND MEASUREMENT CHALLENGES
- PART THREE: OPERATIONAL IMPLICATIONS–PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER
- ANNEX I: TECHNICAL CONSULTATION PARTICIPANTS
- ANNEX II: TECHNICAL CONSULTATION AGENDA