BioAlana Semuels is senior economics correspondent at Time Magazine. She was previously a staff writer at The Atlantic and a staff writer and national correspondent for the Los Angeles Times. She has a masters degree from The London School of Economics and a bachelors degree from Harvard College.
- 'If We Don't Work, We Don't Get Paid.' How the Coronavirus is Exposing Inequality Among America's Workers // TIME Magazine
- 'It's a Race to the Bottom.' The Coronavirus is Cutting Into Gig Worker Incomes as the Newly Jobless Flood Apps
- Low Wages, Sexual Harassment and Unreliable Tips. This Is Life in America’s Booming Service Industry// TIME
- Segregation Has Gotten Worse, Not Better, and It's Fueling the Wealth Gap Between Black and White Americans // TIME Magazine
- The White Flight From Football