Mikako Yokoyama received her B.A in Sociology from Hosei University in Tokyo and has been a Staff Writer in The Manichi Newspapers Business News Department since 2004. Currently she covers Japanese Economic Organizations like Keidanren, however in the past she’s covered the Bank and Stock Market; Ministry of Finance; and the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry. Recently,Yokoyama published a co-write “ＡＩが変えるお金の未来(AI Will Change Our Future of Money)” in Bunshun shinsho.
- Accelerating data utilization Is it possible to "self-control" information?// Manichi Newspaper
- Discrimination and hate posting “open” 2.4 billion users// Manichi Newspaper
- Do you want to quit Facebook? Decreased users, “turning corner” of the world's largest SNS// Manichi Newspaper
- Do you want to quit Facebook?減少 User decline, the world's largest SNS “turning corner”
- Increasing inequality and discrimination Watch out for algorithms// Manichi Newspaper
- Mr. Eric Segel// Manichi Newspaper