The InterAsia Program, in collaboration with the Global and Transregional Studies Platform at the University of Göttingen, Germany, is pleased to announce the 2017 SSRC Global Summer Semester Residency Fellows
In addition to jointly planned core activities—such as the InterAsian Connections Conference Series and the Transregional Virtual Research Institute—InterAsia partners are developing a series of research and training activities that will be hosted by individual partner institutions. Building on the institutional strengths of the partners, these activities are designed to further the larger aims of the initiative and support innovative cross- and transregional scholarship, as well as to facilitate a range of structured interactions, engaging with particular communities around specific thematic issues.
- Duke University Global Asia Initiative
- Global and Transregional Studies Platform at the University of Göttingen
- Hong Kong Institute for the Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Hong Kong
- National University of Singapore, Asia Research Institute
- Seoul National University Asia Center
- Yale University MacMillan Center